Where to study-
Before you enrol in any Ayurvedic Courses, kindly make sure; the following features:
- Do they have a True Ayurvedic hospital with all Pancha karma procedures /Genuine patients – Outpatient & Inpatient?
- Do they conduct theory & practical classes by trained and experienced Ayurvedic Doctors?
- Do you have practical classes at the Hospital where you will be studying, where live Patients are not only being treated daily, but also residing too
- Do they manufacture their own ayurvedic classical medicine by Vaidyas /Traditional Ayurvedic pharmacist?
- As a student do you have a chance to observing examining the genuine patients in the presence/help of a qualified Doctor? Is the centre is approved by the Government?
- These all come TRUE at Greensayurveda. And Here, Students came from all continentals.
The opportunity to experience & train most procedure after each theory class. This unique hands-on training enables each individual to master their skills. Learn creative techniques and full comprehension of the materials, Self experiencing as dedicating themselves as a specimen. This enables the student to have a subjective feeling as a patient. All the classes are conducted by Ayurvedic medical doctors. Treatments performed by certified Panchakarma therapists, overseen by resident Doctors and/or practical courses conducted directly by doctors.
A successful student may be capable of conducting, applying and managing all varieties of treatments. Certificates are awarded after the successful completion of training program.
Our syllabus is designed for both beginners and those wishing to continue their studies and/or research at a more advanced level. Our core curriculum includes- Ayurvedic life style consultant, Fundamentals and basics of Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Rejuvenation Therapies, Massage shiro dhara, different treatments, Marma massage, Medicine manufacturing, Ayurvedic pharmacy, Ayurvedic Nutrition and cookery program, Life style management and yoga.
This course provides a practical understanding of the relationship between spirit and matter, as well as an understanding of the interplay between souls, divine and the material world. The series of classes in this course will facilitate your inward journey in an efficient and effective way. Learn about:
- Consciousness and self-realisation
- Connection and relationship with God
- The Law of Attraction
- The Tree of Life
- A Spiritual Lifestyle
Explore how to:
- make time & space for meditation to establish a daily practice
- harness your thoughts, emotions and responses
- use your meditation skills in everyday life
Anger is an expression of inner pain; an indication that all is not well in our world. It is one of the most powerful and destructive emotions. How can we change the anger within and use our energy in more positive ways?
Learn how to:
- realise the power of your thoughts in dealing with stress
- let go of inner pain
- use spiritual knowledge and awareness to transform stress
- develop a range of practical tools to live a more peaceful life
understand the stress process
For is for those who are not sure that they are ready for meditation but would like to understand the workings of the mind better, gain greater clarity and learn how to manage their thoughts.
- becoming a master of your thoughts and feelings
- applying the gentle art of self reflection and encourage personal growth
- tapping into the natural positivity of the mind
- finishing negative, energy-draining language and self-talk
- developing a constantly positive attitude
- know and discover your positive self
- accept yourself, identifying personal strengths, abilities and uniqueness
- develop effective strategies for building healthy relationships, letting go of fears and aggression
- empower yourself, making the right choices to maintain inner balance
Stress has been identified as a leading cause of many health problems. Largely psychological, rather than physical in origin and therefore much more difficult to prevent and remedy, modern stress affects nearly all of us at some point in our lives. Regardless of its origins, stress drains our physical, emotional and mental energy.
Learn how to:
- Identify different forms of stress and the effects it has on our well-being
- identify the triggers of stress and how and why we react
- use practical tools to enable inner change
- move from fearing change to embracing it
- develop your spiritual intelligence to manage stress.